Oncology Analytics (OA) is looking for an experienced oncology registered nurse manager to handle case management, utilization review and oversee nursing staff.
OA is a URAC-accredited provider of oncology management services to payers, delivering clinical decision support expertise to providers with a singular focus on improving clinical efficacy, reducing toxicity and assuring reasonable cos...ts. OA creates value through its proprietary software, pre-authorization services, real time clinical decision support at the point of treatment, and a peer-to-peer review process conducted by board certified specialists in hematology/oncology. Ultimately, OA provides physicians the freedom to practice without restrictive pathways, patients the peace of mind that they are receiving evidence-based care, and payers the best value for dollar spent.
Oncology Analytics (OA) is committed to improving the quality of cancer care by employing and retaining dedicated and talented individuals. We value and promote diversity in the workplace and focus on the strengths and successes of each employee. We believe in investing in our employees and offer a competitive benefit package, including:
• 401(k) and a 401(k) Roth plan for eligible employees. OA 100% match up on first 6% of employee contribution
• Medical Health Insurance
• Dental Health Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid Long Term Disability Coverage equals 60% of monthly earnings
• Company paid Group Life Insurance coverage of $50,000
• Paid Time Off (PTO) up to 14 days for the first year
• Flexible Spending Account Benefits (FSA)