1. Provide program management, administration and consultation for the Bolder and Chrysalis Programs at Riverside Hospital.
2. Direct the development and ongoing enhancement of the treatment units consistent with Nexus treatment philosophies.
3. Manage the development and implementation of all components of the treatment programming for the Bolder and Chrysalis units at Riverside Hospital.
4. Establish, maintain and support contacts with all existing and potential referral sources throughout Illinois to ensure full census.
5. Serve as trouble-shooting liaison with active direct care referral sources to assure customer satisfaction.
6. Maintain schedules for the program and staff.
7. Provide supervision of staff, participate in and support the ongoing selection, evaluation and professional development of unit staff.
8. Attend administrative/clinical meetings and training sessions as required by Nexus and Riverside Hospital.
9. Understand and support the Nexus philosophy and treatment modalities; uphold Nexus policy and procedures regarding resident confidentiality
• Master’s degree in related discipline with 5 years of experience in related field; minimum of 2 years supervisory experience required, preferably in a residential setting.
• Related licensing required (LPC, LP, LMFT LCSW…).
• Valid driver’s license required. Must meet state driving criteria and pass corporate eligibility standards.
Additional Salary Information: Our benefit program includes medical and dental benefits, group term life insurance, voluntary term life insurance, short and long term disability protection and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). After 6 full months of service you are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement plan, as well as our Tuition Assistance Program. Paid-Time-Off (PTO) benefits begin accruing immediately and are available upon accrual.
Indian Oaks Academy in Manteno, IL, offers hard-to-place boys and girls a safe environment to address their harmful sexual behaviors, behavioral and emotional problems. Programming is built around a rich treatment culture that uses symbolism to connect with troubled children and adolescents and encourages lifelong learning. Progress is tracked through stages and may continue after treatment in a f...ollow-up care program.
We integrate values, beliefs, norms, and ideals in all our programs, and we offer nondenominational services, chaplain visits, and religious service celebrations as requested by parents or residents. Indian Oaks Academy is located in a peaceful, rural setting about 50 miles south of Chicago, where students live, eat, exercise, and go to school. They build relationships with counselors, teachers, and other students, and they attend individual, group, and family therapy to face their unique challenges.