PeaceHealth's Home Health team in Eugene, Oregon is seeking an RN Manager of Patient Services to join our team! This is a full-time, day shift position.
Manages the coordination of the activities of a Home Health with responsibility for results including costs, methods, and staffing. Responsible for operational performance, quality, service environment and regulatory compliance. Receives assignment in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
Recently named in the Top 10 Best Downtowns, Eugene ranked 9th on the Livability Top 100 Best Places to Live. Come experience the wide array of restaurants, micro-brew pubs, and entertainment venues that make Eugene a true urban playground. The surrounding area offers boating, outdoor produce markets, abundant parks, camping, hiking, wine tasting, and natural beauty. It truly is a place to experience and love!
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and relocation assistance to get you here.
Our nurse recruiter, Kelly, would love to speak with you about this great opportunity. Please apply online to be considered, or email her at RNRecruitment@peacehealth.org.
Thank you for your interest!
1. Responsible for department operations; supervision of personnel; staff performance and patient outcomes; staff procurement and retention; regulatory compliance; and patient care. Evaluate work performance and conduct annual performance assessments. Delegate and coordinate responsibility for completion of departmental projects, tasks, and activities.
2. Assist with the implementation of strategic initiatives for the department and identifies, assesses, and responds to issues and problems which affect ability to meet goals/objectives.
3. Deliver financial results for area (s) of accountability. Participate in budget preparation/process relating to patient care services/operations.
4. Maintain a collaborative and cooperative working relationship with other departments and divisions; facilitating operational, quality, performance and change initiative implementation.
5. Monitor/assess patient care services, clinical documentation and patient/customer satisfaction to assure quality clinical outcomes, as well as appropriate reimbursement for services rendered.
6. Facilitate and manage centralized staffing unit to achieve cost-effective and efficient visit/staff scheduling services.
7. Participate in program evaluations and prepare written reports as required.
8. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and department/organization policies, procedures and practice issues.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelors or Masters of Science degree from an accredited school of nursing is required upon hire.
Minimum of 5 years of related experience is required.
Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience required.
Demonstrate competence in area of expertise.
Financial and budgetary knowledge and experience.
Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth, development and life stages to meet each patient's needs.
Current Registered Nurse licensure by the state in which nurse will be practicing.
Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Proficient in use of computer including MS Office applications.
Ability to manage complex operations and diverse personnel.
Strong organizational, administrative and problem solving skills.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship – the spirit of health.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Eugene, OR community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Location: Eugene, OR, Physician & Surgeons North Building (428) Job Category: Management/Executives; Nursing - RN Other; Nursing - RN Patient Care; Professionals - Other Shift: Day Shift Length: 8 Hours FTE: 1.0 Work Type: Full Time Hourly compensation starts at: $43.02, more depending on experience Required Certifications/Licensure: Basic Life Support; Registered Nurse - Oregon
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Eugene, OR || Management/Executives; Nursing - RN Other; Nursing - RN Patient Care; Professionals - Other || Full Time || CARE CONTINUUM SVCS
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Washington, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout th...e Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship. This is The Spirit of Healing—The Spirit of PeaceHealth. PeaceHealth is an EEO/AA Employer.