The Escanaba lifestyle offers more time, more space and more opportunity to enjoy the best nature has to offer. As an OSF HealthCare Mission Partner, you have the opportunity to provide your community with more meaningful health care, serving in the Spirit of Christ.
• Located on Lake Michigan in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Escanaba is in the heart of Delta County and is known for the largest stretch of fresh water shoreline in the U.S.
• Escanaba has a population of about 16,000 residents with about 45,000 residents throughout the entire service area.
• The area is home to Ludington Park, Michigan’s largest city park, surrounded by nearly 900,000 acres of national forest.
• The area schools are ranked among the best in the U.S.
• Enjoy four distinct seasons of recreational activities, including hiking, rock climbing, kayaking, golfing, bicycling, fishing, sailing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, skiing, swimming and camping.Hospital
• 2nd busiest critical access hospital in the state of Michigan
• Physician and caregiver longevity
• Designated as a “Top Rural Hospital” four consecutive years by Leap Frog
• One of 11 hospitals in the OSF Healthcare SystemPracticePediatrics
• Work alongside another board certified pediatrician who is also board certified in sleep and developmental behavior and is an associate professor of Michigan State University students
OSF HealthCare, an integrated health system owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois, includes OSF Healthcare System consisting of 11 acute care facilities and two colleges of nursing.
OSF also has a physician organization, employing nearly 700 physicians in various specialties and more than 300 advanced practitioners, who are part of the OSF Medical... Group.
OSF HealthCare owns an extensive network of home health services known as OSF Home Care Services and also owns OSF Saint Francis, Inc., composed of health care related businesses, and the OSF Healthcare Foundation, the philanthropic arm of OSF Healthcare System and OSF Home Care.
The 11 health care facilities operated by OSF HealthCare have a total of 1,540 licensed acute care beds. The largest hospital, OSF Saint Francis Medical Center in Peoria, Illinois, is a 609-licensed bed tertiary care teaching center providing numerous specialty services and extensive residency programs for physicians.
The array of health services provided by OSF HealthCare and its affiliates also includes approximately 42 hospital-based outpatient facilities, approximately 108 physician office practices in 79 separate locations, six home health agencies and five hospice programs. The Ministry Services office in Peoria, Illinois, provides corporate management services as well as direction, consultation and assistance to the administration of the health care facilities.