Performs research and analysis in budgeting, financial trends, performance measures and forecast information.
Job Responsibilities: 1. Determines and devises data survey collection, data interpretation and analytical methodology to use for analysis purposes.
2. Uses statistical and financial principles and techniques to prepare reports and makes recommendations related to financial trends, business forecasts, and clinic performance. Suggests remedial measures.
3. Serves as project leader, providing work instruction and assignments, coordinating efforts and report completion.
4. Interviews individuals, conducts investigations, researches and collects data and documents findings.
5. Evaluates processes, budgets, programs and practices to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
6. Prepares documents for compliance with regulations.
7. Communicates internally and externally regarding findings via presentations using charts and graphs.
8. Prepares and reports on provider performance measures and benchmarking. Will include compensation review and analysis work.
9. Assists in reviewing and analyzing annual budget submissions.
10. Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested.
11. Enhances professional growth and development through in-service meetings and educational programs.
12. Follows the CHRISTUS Provider Network guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
13. Maintains strict confidentiality.
14. Uses oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas in a clear, positive manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission.
15. Maintains established CHRISTUS Provider Network policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control.
16. Implements job responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission and Code of Ethics and supportive of CHRISTUS Provider Network's cultural diversity objectives.
17. Supports and adheres to CPN Service Guarantee.
Our Mission: WHY WE EXIST. To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ. Our Core Values: WHAT WE BELIEVE IN.DIGNITY Respect for the worth of every person, recognition and commitment to the value of diverse individuals and perspectives, and special concern for the poor and underserved. INTEGRITY Honesty, justice, and consistency in all relationships. EXCELLENCE High standards of service and per...formance. COMPASSION Service in a spirit of empathy, love, and concern. STEWARDSHIP Wise and just use of talents and resources in a collaborative manner.Our Vision: WHAT WE ARE STRIVING TO DO. CHRISTUS HEALTH, a Catholic health ministry, will be a leader, a partner and an advocate in the creation of innovative health and wellness solutions that improve the lives of individuals and communities so that all may experience God's healing presence and love. Our Name and Symbol:WHO WE ARE. CHRISTUS is Latin for "Christ," and proclaims publicly the core of our mission. OUR NAME choice also recognizes the heritage of our two congregational sponsors, the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in Houston and San Antonio. Jesus Christ is the Incarnate Word, the Word of God made flesh. It is, therefore, only fitting that it is in another form of His name that our health ministries are called together. OUR SYMBOL Reflects the healing ministry of Jesus Christ - a combination of a medical cross and a religious cross. The flowing banner on the cross is a common symbol of the risen Christ, while the royal purple signifies Christ. The flowing banner also conveys a sense of motion as we move forward into a new era of service to our communities.