We are seeking an Ultrasound Tech to join our team at the Central Vermont Medical Center!
Position Highlights & Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of ultrasound procedures, both routine and complex, that require independent judgment· Exams performed range from abdomen, small parts, obstetrical/gynecological and some vascular.·
- Works under the direction of a Radiologist·
- Excellent communication and computer skills are required
- Candidate will collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on providing exceptional imaging services in a caring environment
- This is position is 72 hours bi-weekly; 3 12-hour shifts per week
- On call rotation is required
- Certified RDMS with 1-2 year experience preferred or ARDMS registry eligible (Certification required within one year of employment)
UVM Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center is the largest employer in the region, excluding the State. We employ over 1200 full and part-time staff in over 80 job titles. These caring and capable individuals help us carry out the mission of the Medical Center.
At UVMHN-CVMC, our goal is to create a workplace where fair treatment of staff, open communication, trust, and mutual respect ...can be expected. Employment at UVMHN-CVMC is offered on a non-discriminatory basis. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds and qualifications to consider employment at CVMC.
We are committed to ensuring that all of our employees meet their financial, health and wellness, and professional goals. We offer a comprehensive, total compensation package that includes salary, health and wellness benefits, paid time off, and more. Our Flexible Benefits health care plan puts you more in charge of your benefits, and allows you to design a program that reflects your own personal circumstances.
At Central Vermont Medical Center you will work with a diverse group of people who are highly qualified and dedicated to their jobs and their patients. As a not-for-profit hospital licensed for 122 beds and offering a full spectrum of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care services, along with 24-hour physician staffed emergency care, our hospital offers a wide spectrum of health care opportunities.