Consider this position in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX Metropolitan Statistical Area.
* This hospital completely pays your student loans.
* Great base salary, high financial potential, and employed with full benefits.
* The municipality has no real estate taxes due to contracts with an energy company contractually obligated to pay tax for all homes in the town.
* Texas has no state income tax as well.
* Traditional primary care position with hospital employment including $225,000 base salary, significant RVU bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
* Join existing practice with current physicians seeing 18 patients per day.
Very attractive smaller community 45 minutes from downtown Fort Worth. Enjoy working in a warm north TX community which is a known tourist destination featuring, a 3,200 acre lake, beautiful homes, 36 hole championship golf course, and quick access to all the world class amenities of the DFW Metroplex.
Call me, Peter Cebulka, Director of Recruiting, directly at 866-465-9777 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience to learn more. I look forward to speaking with you!
Board certified or recently trained and board eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Salary, production bonuses, and your student loans forgiven.
Internal Number: JO-1707-2522
About Jackson Physician Search
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our valued clients and our deep commitment to their success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Search.
While our name, logo and website are new, you will still be working with the same professionals who remain laser-focused on our mission of bringing physicians and healthcare organizations together to improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Jackson Physician Search is still part of the growing family of Jackson Healthcare companies.
Jackson Physician Search remains committed to service excellence as we deliver what’s important to you: A track record for results, built on your trust in the skills of our team and the transparency of our process.
We encourage you to visit our new site at www.jacksonphysiciansearch.com.