Children’s Health Care is seeking a motivated board-certified or board-eligible pediatrician to join our established and thriving practice on a permanent, full-time basis. For more than forty-five years, we have provided high-quality primary care to pediatric patients in the Merrimack Valley and North Shore from birth through age twenty-one. Highlights include:
- Well-established practice of fifteen pediatric providers delivering high-quality primary care in the community since 1972.
- Two office locations in the desirable North Shore communities of Newburyport and Haverhill, MA, located 38 miles north of Boston and on the commuter rail line.
- Full-time, predominantly (more than 95%) office-based position, with coverage of a three-bed pediatric unit at the local community hospital. A neonatologist covers for all deliveries.
- Ancillary services on-site in the office including a pediatric nutritionist, social worker, and special care coordinator.
- 1 in 7 on-call schedule.
- Competitive starting salary with the potential for future partnership and significant growth in income.
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, and liability insurance, 401k with employer match and profit-sharing, FSA with employer match, paid time off, relocation allowance, and more.
Learn more about our practice by visiting us online at: www.chcmass.com.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter with CV to:
Eric D. Bucher, MD, FAAP, email@example.com
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 01
About Children's Health Care
Since 1972, Children's Health Care has provided high-quality, family-centered primary care to pediatric patients in the Merrimack Valley and North Shore regions of Massachusetts from birth through age twenty-one. We are a well-established and thriving practice of fifteen pediatric providers with two office locations in the desirable North Shore communities of Newburyport and Haverhill, MA.