Forest Hill, a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located on the Monterey Peninsula, is seeking a candidate with sales experience in an entrance-fee based CCRC.
The candidate will work with prospects, their families and referral sources/influencers to sell the merits of Forest Hill’s continuum of care lifestyle from concept to move-in.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION: MUST HAVE ACTUAL EXPERIENCE SELLING AN ENTRANCE FEE BASED CONTINUING CARE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE DON'T APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE.
Please send resume and cover letter to this ad. Direct contact to employer will disqualify applicant from consideration. ANNUAL SALARY OF UP TO $95,000 PLUS RICH INCENTIVE PLAN CAN ADD $50,000 MORE IN COMPENSATION. SIGN-ON ALLOWANCE THAT CAN BE USED FOR RELOCATION AND HOUSING. Background, including education, subject to employer verification.
Candidate also subject to State-mandated (Department of Social Services) criminal record clearance through fingerprinting.
• This is at a non-profit corporation.
• Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Please include a cover letter that states:
1. Why you believe you’re qualified for this Sales Director position
2. Your interest in and knowledge of Forest Hill’s Pacific Grove location.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH ENTRANCE-FEE BASED CCRC SALES EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED
Additional Salary Information: INCENTIVE PLAN, SIGN-ON BONUS THAT CAN BE USED FOR RELOCATION AND HOUSING