The Masonic Homes of California is seeking an innovative, experienced executive director to lead to their campus in Covina located in the sunny San Gabriel Valley, just 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles. The Masonic Homes at Covina sits on 33 acres of a retired citrus ranch. Its scenic setting features wide expanses of lawn dotted with large native trees, characteristic of the beauty of Southern California. The campus is currently home to about 80 residents who live in comfortable one bedroom apartments designed for independent and assisted living.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to lead a residential campus of a distinguished organization that is constantly evolving, improving and growing. Key points that make this opportunity attractive:
• A significant expansion project which will include construction and licensure of buildings for skilled nursing and memory care
• A state of the art household model that provides innovative and visionary services to residents and the broader community
• Engaging in a fulfilling career that supports healthcare and philanthropic initiatives of the organization.
• A culture centered on building relationships, being friendly, compassionate and honest.
• Maintaining a healthy work-life balance while serving as an integral member of the executive team
In 2018, the Masonic Homes at Covina will expand its services with the addition of a revolutionary skilled nursing facility focused on short term rehabilitation and a cutting edge memory care neighborhood. The position requires an undergraduate degree in a related field as well as licensure by the State of California as a Nursing Home Administrator and RCFE Administrator. The new Executive Director will bring experience over community expansions and renovations. A minimum of 5 years of experience in management over a medium to large continuing care retirement community (CCRC) setting is expected.
Learn more about The Masonic Homes of California at www.masonichome.org
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Executive Search Consultant, LeaderStat Premier
614.505.3608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal Number: 8091
About Masonic Home of California
With over 15 years of experience, LeaderStat specializes in providing recruiting and consulting resources to post-acute and senior care providers. We provide talented interim professionals to fill immediate vacancies and place experienced individuals in full-time career opportunities.
LeaderStat Premier is the retained search division of LeaderStat. With our experienced recruiters we match candidates with an organization with similar values and expectations. Our process is highly confidential, professional, and easy to navigate.