Mennonite Services Northwest (MSNW), located on the Mennonite Village campus in Oregon’s beautiful Willamette Valley, is a faith based, nonprofit management company with expertise in providing life-enriching health and housing services to the aging and to individual’s experiencing developmental disabilities. The organization is currently seeking a Director of Operations and Business Development. At MSNW, you will be joining a highly compassionate team committed to enhancing the lives of others! To apply and find the full job description please see the job posting on our career page at mennonitevillage.org/careers/and attach a cover letter and resume along with completion of the application. Closing date June 15, 2018 or until filled.
Internal Number: 2018
About Mennonite Services Northwest (MSNW)
Mennonite Village is a faith-based, not for profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in Albany, Oregon that provides life-enriching services to people of all faiths and beliefs.
We provide residential and care services designed to meet the changing needs of people age 55+. We offer a variety of retirement living options:
• Active Living Homes in the Village
• Congregate Living Apartments at Ashwood Courts I & II
• Assisted Living Apartments at Quail Run
• Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care and Mary's Place and Lydia's House
• Nursing and Rehabilitation Care at Mennonite Home
• In-Home Care services to residents of Linn, Benton, and Marion counties