Austin Oaks Hospital is seeking a qualified, energetic and positive candidate for the Full-time (hours for this position vary including weekends) Admissions Rep position.
AUSTIN OAKS HOSPITAL is an acute psychiatric hospital offering inpatient services to Adult, Adolescents, and Children. Austin Oaks Hospital is located in South Austin 10 minutes from downtown. We offer competitive wages, shift differential, paid time off, extended leave, 401k, and medical benefits. Parking and cafeteria on-site. Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation's largest and most respected health care management companies, operating through its subsidiary acute care hospital, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responds to incoming calls to the hospital to accommodate coordination for referrals/admissions.
- Responsible for making sure all inquiries, referrals, and admissions are documented accurately in the computer system and that notes regarding referrals and upcoming admissions are documented on proper forms.
- Responsible to ensure all referral patient medical record information is completed.
- To maintain confidentiality of patient's medical records.
- Must be able to communicate with sensitivity to growth, development, and cultural issues.
- Also, be able to attend mandatory training and in-services.