The HealthCare Recruiter is responsible for recruiting/hiring nurses and other key professional staff for the facility. This Recruiter also approves open positions and is responsible for job postings and advertisement of critical needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for advertising of vacant positions to include internal posting, website, local and out of town newspapers, magazines. Reviews/initiates approval for all position requisitions submitted.
2. Conducts interviews, screens candidates, verifies licenses, and makes formal offers. Assists with reference checking, background checks and other portions of the hiring process as needed.
3. Creates/maintains/runs related statistics/reports for tracking purposes to include turnover, applicant referral sources, vacancy rates, position control, START tracking report, open positions, etc.
4. Attends job/career fairs, works with professional outside recruiting firms, works with corporate recruiters, works closely with colleges/university nursing instructors.
5. Establishes/maintains recruitment budget, orders recruitment items, and assists with retention program.
6. Local administrator for the HR Smart program which also includes generating reports from HRsmart reporting tool and maintaining management login control
7. Processes/tracks hire-on and referral bonuses for all positions.
8. Responisble for tracking all emloyee licenses.
9. Backs up HR Director and Generalist with employee relations issues, unemployment claims and other management issues that may arise in their absence and any other duties as assigned.