Turnkey IM Practice with $350,000 Income Potential
Jackson Physician Search
June 6, 2018
Lake Community, Kansas
275000.00 - 350000.00
Full Time - Entry Level
Join a Turnkey practice in this culturally diverse community in the heart of the flint hills.
- Group of 3 Internal Medicine Physicians and extensive specialist support. - ER staffed with ABEM physicians - Opportunity to mentor residents from nearby University - Newly renovated hospital with brand new state of the art equipment - Opportunity to perform several procedures and read EKGs - Flexible schedule- 4 days per week, rounding on your own 2-3 patients per day in the hospital and seeing 14-15 patients per day in the clinic
Community: Just a short drive from Kansas City and Wichita, in the heart of the flint hills, this community is a great place to live. It is the county seat and home of a very large military base which is the home to 25,000 soldiers and their families. With the military base and diverse medical staff, This community is very culturally diverse and welcoming to new people. The population is 50,000, and the region has a population of 150,000. The town is also very safe, and family friendly with excellent schools and a low cost of living. This community is the home to the largest manmade lake in Kansas. The lake provides a lot of tourism and recreation including great restaurants, golf courses, boating, fishing, and a very great quality of life. In addition to the natural scenery, this community prides itself in having a beautiful renovated down town.
Parameters: Able to sponsor J-1 Visas Board-Eligible or Board-Certified
Please contact me for more information about this exciting opportunity.
Additional Salary Information: Benefits and compensation:
- $300,000-$350,000 income potential
- No state income tax for the first 5 years if relocating to KS
- Signing Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including 6 weeks of PTO
- HPSA of 16 and qualifies for NHSC student loan repayment
Internal Number: JO-1802-2884
About Jackson Physician Search
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our valued clients and our deep commitment to their success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Search.
While our name, logo and website are new, you will still be working with the same professionals who remain laser-focused on our mission of bringing physicians and healthcare organizations together to improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Jackson Physician Search is still part of the growing family of Jackson Healthcare companies.
Jackson Physician Search remains committed to service excellence as we deliver what’s important to you: A track record for results, built on your trust in the skills of our team and the transparency of our process.
We encourage you to visit our new site at www.jacksonphysiciansearch.com.