LBHH will be a six unit facility that provides highly specialized services which includes multi-disciplinary teams providing high quality, innovative, and evidence based care to adolescents and adults.
We will treat every person who seeks our services with dignity and respect. We will practice collaboration and not control. We will provide evidence based treatments and our core competencies and skills will reflect best practices.
We strive to attract employees who are passionate about behavioral health.
Come make a difference with us.
We are searching for a Cook to join our great team!
1. Prepare meals as outlined on the menu for patients, employees, medical staff and visitors.
2. Take and record food temperatures at mealtime. Follow recipes and directions as indicated.
3. Properly clean work area and take down and clean serving line promptly after meals.
4. Accept and reconcile deliveries and put away stock in a timely manner.
5. Follow hospital safety regulations when operating department equipment.
6. Follow safety regulations regarding water temperature and sanitization procedures. Record temperature of refrigerator.
7. Consistently engages and interacts with our patients and their families by using the treatment principles of Trauma Responsive Care.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
9. Will adhere to all safety policies and safe work practice.
10. Will adhere to all hospital policies and procedures.
11. Support facility internal and external customer service standards.
12. Follow LBHH's attendance and punctuality policy.
Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine (LG Health/Penn Medicine), a member of the University of Pennsylvania Health System (Penn Medicine), is a 631-licensed bed not-for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing Lancaster General Hospital (LGH), Women & Babies Hospital and the Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital (in partnership with Kindred Healthcare). Our membership in Penn Medicine brings together the strengths of a world-renowned, not-for-profit academic medical center and a nationally recognized, not-for-profit community healthcare system.
Outpatient services are provided at the Downtown Outpatient and Suburban Outpatient Pavilions, along with additional outpatient centers and Express and Urgent Care locations throughout the region. Lancaster General Health Physicians is a network of more than 300 primary-care and specialty physicians, at more than 40 offices throughout the region. Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is a private, co-educational, Middle States-accredited four-year college offering a variety of associate and baccalaureate degree and certification programs in healthcare.
A four time designated Magnet hospital for nursing excellence, LGH has been recognized regionally and nationally for clinical excellence and patient safety; and ranked nationally by U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation's best hospitals in 2015-16 in three specialties.
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation's largest and most respected hospital companies in the United States. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. Our operating philosophy is to build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory center