Physical Therapist II, Pediatric Rehab - PT/D (8hr)
Memorial Healthcare Services
June 27, 2018
Long Beach, California
Full Time - Experienced
At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary health care to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. MemorialCare stands for excellence in Health Care. Across our family of medical centers, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
Under general supervision, the Physical Therapist II conducts patient assessments, participates in the development of the plan of care, implements treatment, and provides care according to patient specific age and/or developmental needs in the Pediatric Rehab Therapies department at MemorialCare Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach. Demonstrates flexibility and good communication skills and collaborates with other health care team members in the delivery of care.
* California Physical Therapy license is required.
* A Master's degree in Physical Therapy or equivalent advanced degree from an acceptable Physical Therapy program is required.
* A current American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR & AED) certification is required.
* Miller’s Pediatric - CCS Panel approved or working to fulfill requirements.
* 1+ years of prior work experience in clinical physical therapy.
* Must demonstrate aptitude and skills in developing clinical education for students, trainees, and other affiliated staff.
* American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) membership and California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) membership is recommended.