Children's Hospital of Chicago Faculty Practice Plan
June 29, 2018
Full Time - Experienced
The Chief Administrative Officer of the corporation provides leadership, consultation and oversight to all facets of the entity. He/She develops, implements and oversees the corporate policies and procedures while implementing the strategies of the entity's Governing Board for the betterment of all physician units and their members. The position acts as THE physician advocate for all physician units and their members on all related subjects. Also, the position interacts with the Medical Center's leadership, as well as all physician leadership to effectively promote an integrated healthcare collaboration.
The major areas of oversight are administrative, financial-accounting & treasury- including audits, managed care contracting ( medicaid/commercial and interstate), revenue cycle, credentialing & on-boarding, advocacy, physician medicaid education, physician human resource functions-including health plan administration.
1. Minimum of ten years of executive experience in a healthcare entity; preferably an integrated academic multi-specialty setting.
2. MGMA or ACHE certification is preferred
3. Master knowledge of finance, investing,insurance, physician compensation, contract negotiation, revenue cycle management, marketing, health law & benefits management.
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships among a diverse group of constituents and leaders; internally and eternally
5.Organizational ability to delegate tasks and achieve goals in a fluid and complex environment
6. Government/legislative experience, including in providing testimony before committees
7. Flexibility to work within a multi-layered, multi-functional corporate environment
8. Proven ability to oversee and manage an ongoing enterprise
9. Proven ability to analyze issues, formulate strategies, while directing the implementation of new policy and processes.
Additional Salary Information: Annual Bonus and a comprehensive benefit package is included
Internal Number: ED 001
About Children's Hospital of Chicago Faculty Practice Plan
The largest independent pediatric specialty group, at 720 boarded physicians, in the nation; and, which supports a top 10 pediatric hospital. Located in Chicago we are in a great location for recruitment and retention; and we are a growing concern. Governance is from an active Board of physicians representing over 37 specialties and boasts a top 4 status in transplantation. Also, we are on the forefront of providing Fetal Medicine and are providing care for the children of Illinois, the region, the nation and the world. Bolstered by a very active international department.