UW Health Rehabilitation Hospital is a free-standing, 50-bed acute inpatient rehabilitation facility located on the east side of Madison, Wisconsin. Our rehabilitation hospital opened in September 2015 and offers specialized programs for people who have experienced stroke, brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries and other conditions requiring inpatient rehabilitative services. Our goal is to help patients achieve their highest level of recovery with a goal of returning home as soon as able. The UW Health Rehabilitation Hospital is a partnership between UW Health, Unity Point Meriter and Kindred Healthcare.
This person answers telephones, greets and assists visitors and assists in performing administrative tasks. He or she possesses good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- High School diploma or GED required some college preferred.
- Documented experience in administrative or executive secretary role or similar position.
- Proficient use of MS Office.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Ability to deal tactfully with patients, physicians, visitors and the general public.
- Ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
Job : Administrative/Clerical/Secretarial Primary Location : WI-Madison-CHC Payroll - Madison Rehab Hospital Organization : 6783 - CHC Payroll - Madison Rehab Hospital Shift : Day