Under the general supervision of the Food Service Director, the Lead Dietary Aide performs essential duties associated with the nutrition care and food service to all patients. Communicates menu and room service data using CBORD computer food modules for patient service. Â Monitors QA audits reports, tray assessment, Â in -house survey by visiting patient at bedside, and tallying results for quarterly PI Quality reports and committee review.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Visits and interviews all patients for food allergies/preferences; provides menu and explains diet type.
2. Accepts room service orders and coordinates meal production and delivery using call center and ipad.
3. Keeps patient meal logs current, recording data collected from patients, Relays information to tray line staff.
4. Collects all menus selections and completes tally for cold and hot food production.
5. Audits Â menu accuracy and survey rounds, records and files for performance improvement quarterly reports.