- MASTERS DEGREE IN NURSING or MASTERS DEGREE REQUIRED
- Licensure required
- At least 3 years of experience required
Elevating the Possibility of U at UCHealth
UCHealth is a special place and it requires a special type of person to work here. We are committed to attracting exceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive, and intellectual curiosity. They are the people who naturally gravitate toward our culture, our geography, and our passion for discovery -- ambitious people for whom UCHealth isn't just a career, but an elevated state of mind.
Summary - Clinical Nurse Specialist -- Neuro / Spine Support - Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center of the Rockies, Northern Colorado Region, Fort Collins, CO
Provides clinical expertise, consultation, research, quality and process improvement to promote superior patient outcomes, patient safety, and education in a specific clinical area.
Clinical Nurse Specialists influence care outcomes by providing expert consultation for nursing staffs and by implementing improvements in health care delivery systems. In this role, you will provide clinical expertise, consultation, research, quality and process improvement to promote superior patient outcomes, patient safety, and education in neurosciences and orthopedics.
This position is Full-time, 80 hours/pay period (biweekly), Days
- Provides clinical expertise in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Serves as an expert consultant for staff in areas of program development, clinical practice, and professional development.
- Contributes to defining, directing and evaluating the nursing care and functions of clinical staff
- Manages clinical research projects in support of evidence-based practice and disseminates findings
- Develops, implements and evaluates educational plans/programs and utilizes methods, measurements and tools to evaluate achievement of learning goals.