On behalf of Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, MillicanSolutions, LLC, the leader in academic physician executive search is pleased to announce a national search for a Pediatric Urologist in the Department of Surgery at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
The Division has strong, established multidisciplinary clinical programs and research. The Pediatric Urology Program incorporates pediatric urology care and programs across the state of Connecticut at both Connecticut Children’s Medical Center and Yale-New Haven Hospital as a part of Northeast Pediatric Specialties, Inc. (NEPS) which was established in 2012 with a combined congenital cardiac program between the two institutions.
The new Pediatric Urologist should possess a proven track record in clinical excellence, patient care, education and a passion for academic achievement. The academic appointment rank will be commensurate with the individual’s experience.
- Connecticut Children’s Medical Center and its Board of Directors are fiscally and operationally committed to the Division of Pediatric Urology.
- Division has state-of-the-art robotic technology.
- Urology Division has a cohesive stable staff.
- Pediatrician and APRNs with clinical passion for Pediatric Urology are critical part of the Division.
- Established multi-disciplinary programs within the Division including but not limited to ROCKS (Reduction of Children’s Kidney Stones) and a posterior urethra valve clinic.
- Service line structure with Nephrology/Urology is established and it is one of five service lines for the hospital. The other Service Lines include Hematology/Oncology, Neurosciences, Gastroenterology and Cardiology.
- Strong Academic Affiliation with the University of Connecticut.
- Start-up funds available for building a research enterprise.
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center is a nationally recognized, 187-bed not-for-profit children’s hospital serving as the primary teaching hospital for the University of Connecticut School of Medicine Department of Pediatrics. Connecticut Children's is the state’s only academic medical center dedicated exclusively to children. With a depth of skill and expertise that comes from years of experience caring for the unique needs of children, Connecticut Children’s provides expert and compassionate care to young patients and their families.
With a medical staff of nearly 1,100 practicing in more than 30 specialties, Connecticut Children's is a tertiary referral center and provides outstanding care to children of all ages affected by a wide range of conditions. A comprehensive array of pediatric services are available at our hospitals in Hartford and Waterbury, with neonatal intensive care units in Hartford (Level 4) and the University of Connecticut Health Center (Level 3) where the neonatology staff provides exceptional care to nearly 1,000 premature and critically ill newborns annually.
In addition, there is a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center, five specialty care centers and 10 practices across the state and in Massachusetts. Our Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center (56,000 visits annually) and Primary Care Center are the busiest between Boston and New York.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this opportunity with you in detail. Confidential inquiries should be directed to: Jennifer Schaulin Phone: (682) 223-5782 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org