Join a dedicated group of primary care physicians serving the needs of the community and receive the full benefits of working for a state institution including a state pension, generous paid time off, and 20 paid holidays.
• Outpatient – Monday through Friday 8 - 5pm (4 day a week schedule is available)
• Low patient volume – averaging 18 patients a day.
• Full time position with only 32 hours of clinical time with 8 hours for administration paperwork.
• Competitive compensations & benefits – 10K Signing bonus, relocation, malpractice, health insurance, and loan repayment
• 4 weeks paid vacation plus 20 paid holidays - an additional week of CME with a $2,500 stipend
In the place nick-named “Surf City,” Santa Cruz you'll find great surf, sandy beaches, redwood-covered mountains, laid-back towns organic farms, and a burgeoning beer and wine scene. Named number two foodie city in the country. Take a quick cruz of them all!
• If dipping into the surf scene isn’t for you, your other options include hundreds of miles of hiking trail and biking trails along costal terraces, mountain meadows, and majestic redwood groves. You can also kayak or whale watch in the breath taking Monterey Bay.
• This dynamic city made Forbes best list for #36 education, #55 job growth and # 85 for business/careers out of every city in the country. While enjoying a 33% lower housing cost compared to neighboring San Francisco, according to Sperling’s.
If living in vacation paradise with a lifestyle practice is what you looking for please contact me.
Jackson Physician Search