We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Urologist who is interested in experiencing all four seasons in a beautiful Midwest city surrounded by charming rural communities. You would have the opportunity to work in a very collegial multi-specialty group at a large regional referral center serving a ten county area with a robust patient population. Develop your ideal practice balance in an environment that offers a broad inpatient and outpatient experience to suit your career aspirations.
The community offers many perks; including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This is a close knit community that is ideal for raising your family. In addition, we are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
We are offering candidates a competitive income and recruitment package that is open for negotiation commensurate with your qualifications. This includes a variety of generous relocation and loan forgiveness options. Join a well- established Urology practice that includes excellent patient volumes and a fully equipped Robotics surgical program. Please note some of the highlights below pertaining to our opportunity:
* Growing practice with 3 FT Physicians, 2 NP´s, and 1 PAC. Employed by a progressive 425 Bed Hospital
* Excellent quality of life with a call rotation of 4:1 with midlevel backup
* OR is state-of-the art with 2 DaVinci robots - 1 surgical suite is fully dedicated to Urology
* New office with cutting-edge technology including EMR (EPIC)
* Outstanding sub-specialty support including 24/7 Hospitalist program
* Opportunity to learn from one of the top Robotic instructors in the country
* Full employment benefits include, but are not limited to, health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CNE time, 403b with hospital matching and more
Cell / Text: 404-977-0401
Mention Code 161013 - U
MD or DO Medical Degree
Eligible to be state licensed in the United States
United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
Pinnacle Health Group (PHG), one of the nation’s largest full-service physician recruitment firms, was established in 1994. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, our staff of professionals has proudly built a reputation on high quality, results-focused service and guaranteed results.
We are dedicated to finding an opportunity that fits your professional expertise and offers a balanced lifestyle ...to you and your family.
Our clients include hospitals, integrated delivery systems, physician groups, and managed care entities such as health maintenance organizations and physician practice management groups. As a member of the NAPR, our recruiters are ethical and knowledgeable. Hundreds of highly regarded healthcare systems across the U.S. seek physicians presented by Pinnacle.