The newly established role of Program Director of Diagnostic Medical Sonography presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to lead the successful development of the Diagnostic Medical Sonography program at the Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences. You will be accountable for overall operation, processes, and outcomes, including the vision, planning, implementation, administration, and evaluation of the Educational Program.
We will rely on you to implement the ultrasound/sonography program in accordance with accreditation standards as defined by CAAHEP and JRCDMS.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Completed coursework in instructional methodologies, evaluation, and assessment
- ARDMS certification in both general and vascular sonography
- Experience in the professional sonography field
- Proven experience related to accreditation of DMS programs
- Proficiency in curriculum development, teaching methodology, supervision, instruction, student evaluation, advisement, and programmatic and outcomes assessment
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with achieving CAAHEP accreditation standards
Advancing Health. Transforming Lives.
At Reading Health System, located in scenic Berks County, advancing the health and wellness of our community is our mission. More than 1,000 physicians and providers across 46 locations offer comprehensive care, ranging from prevention, screenings, and education, to the latest clinical services and treatments. Reading Hospital, our nationally recognized flagship institution and Magnet®-designated facility, has received the Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence Award™ for four consecutive years (2014-2017). The hospital has served the local community since 1867 and in its current location since 1926.
Located in the West Reading area, our main campus offers a variety of amenities that make working here every day a pleasure. Apply online and search for Requisition # 1543125.
Reading Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V