| HealthSouth Tustin Rehabilitation Hospital, the only free-standing acute rehabilitation hospital in Orange County, California, has an opening for a Patient Assessment Standards Coordinator (PASC). We offer comprehensive services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives. Our hospital provides cutting-edge technologies and resources that will give strength to patients and greater meaning to your career. We offer significant benefits including: |
· A culture that values every individual
· A professional work environment where patients come first
· Excellent compensation, incentive/bonus potential and benefits
· Training and career mobility
· The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team
The PASC will assure the accurate extraction of data from the clinical documentation. To perform this task the PASC will:
- Use discretion and independent judgment
- Coordinate the process of providing accurate and timely data to the appropriate entities involved for Medicare patients.
- Oversee all aspects of data collection on the IRF-PAI.
- Ensure the presence of supporting documentation
- Work closely with CNO and DTO to ensure compliance with CMS guidelines
- Educate staff on proper and accurate documentation as it applies to the IRF PAI.
- Develop and interpret policies and procedures and act as the primary resource for immediate problem solving in regards to FIM scoring and CARE coding.
This position requires a positive working relationship as well as serving as an educator to the medical staff.
This role is also known as "PPS Coordinator".