Ministry Health Care, part of Ascension Wisconsin is an integrated network of hospitals and clinics, primary and specialty care physicians and related services widely recognized as one of the top-rated health care systems in the state of Wisconsin.
We are currently seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon looking to join Rhinelander's Northland Orthopedics group in beautiful northern Wisconsin.
A physician with a special interest in either sports medicine, hand/foot or ankle would be very welcome.
- Call schedule is 1:4 (1 week per month)
- Established referral system; backed by multi-specialty medical group
- Busy practice; physicians in the group site unmet demand that will enable a new provider to build a practice quickly
- Hospital features five state-of-the-art OR suites
- Great relationship with athletic trainers and local high school football program
- Lucrative total rewards compensation package with two year salary guarantee and additional recruitment incentives that enable you to live life to its fullest
Our physicians enjoy practice autonomy, state-of-the-art facilities, a collaborative environment, lucrative compensation and most importantly... BALANCE.
Physicians who have recently joined us indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with friendly, thriving communities was what ultimately drew them here.