HealthcareSource Physician Recruitment Manager
Join the largest healthcare system in the Maryland/DC/Northern Virginia area!
Internal Medicine Physician wanted to join MedStar Medical Group's outpatient practice at Good Samaritan in Baltimore, Maryland.
- MedStar Health has one of the nation's highest levels of physician satisfaction and retention: 96%
- MedStar Health has been ranked among the region's "Best Places to Work." for several years by Baltimore Business Journal and Baltimore Magazine
MedStar Medical Group offers a very generous signing bonus as well as a competitive salary & benefit package to include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan 403-B with % employer match
- 30 days vacation, 6 holidays and 3 personal days
- 1 week paid CME leave & CME allowance
MedStar Medical Group is part of MedStar Health, a non-profit, regional healthcare system with a network of 10 hospitals and 20 other health-related businesses across Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. MedStar Health combines the best aspects of academic medicine, research and innovation with a complete spectrum of clinical services to advance patient care. As the area's largest health system, it is one of the region's largest employers with almost 30,000 associates and 5,600 affiliated physicians, all of whom support MedStar Health's patient-first philosophy that combines care, compassion and clinical excellence with an emphasis on customer service. We also offer a vast number of residency programs.
Whatever your lifestyle or interests may be, the charms of Baltimore will delight and entertain you. Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region feature a mix of communities, from the urban neighborhoods to the suburbs and rural areas of surrounding counties. Attractions such as Baltimore's Inner Harbor, Fells Point, Orioles baseball, Ravens football, great shopping, waterfront restaurants, cafes and night clubs bring many to the city and the region to visit and to live.
Please send your CV to Scott Gobell, Physician Recruiter, at Scott.R.Gobell@medstar.net