Elevating the Possibility of U at UCHealth
UCHealth is a special place and it requires a special type of person to work here. We are committed to attracting exceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive, and intellectual curiosity. They are the people who naturally gravitate toward our culture, our geography, and our passion for discovery -- ambitious people for whom UCHealth isn't just a career, but an elevated state of mind.
Career Opportunity for a Physician Relations Rep in Colorado Springs, CO.
Great opportunity in Colorado Springs with UCHealth! This position is Full-time, 80 hours/pay period (biweekly), days.
Implement referral development activities as informed by the yearly strategic plan and physician relations program plan. Provide strong customer service skills and relationship building capabilities with many different stakeholders. Focus on developing referral relationships with physicians with the goal of maximizing referral and redirection opportunities in the Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. Target key service lines.
- Works directly with internal staff to understand service lines, identify appropriate prospects, deliver designed messaging in a timely and cost effective manner, organize meetings between referral sources and hospital affiliated providers, coordinate access to hospital services and verify physician satisfaction with the outcome of referrals.
- Implements physician relations activities which will include 1:1 visits, educational events, focus groups, continuing medical education and social events.
- Work with the marketing and strategic team to establish new business growth opportunities for health system, develop successful and cost effective marketing materials.
- Promotes a positive image of the hospital.
- Identifies service issues and communicates operational image issues that impede physician referrals, patient and physician satisfaction.
- Provide excellent customer service through prompt and thoughtful assistance to physicians, community, patients, families, and staff.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 2 years' experience working with physicians in sales, business development, or referral development. Hospital and/or large healthcare system experience strongly preferred.
- Management of territory, excellent communication skills and management of time in essential.
- Excellent oral presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate complex, technical or clinical information.
- Broad knowledge of physician practice operations.
- Ability to quickly learn hospital business goals and strategies.
- Knowledge of current issues of the healthcare environment, the local market and customers.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
- Degree in marketing or communications preferred.
- 3 years relevant experience in a healthcare setting.