Cardiac Device Specialist - Relocate to Florida!
This is a great time to join Lee Health! We are growing and expanding our services to meet the needs of our community. We are the 4th largest public health system in the country, with four acute care hospitals and two specialty hospitals (with a total of 1423 in-patient beds) and a dedicated team of more than 13,000 employees.
Lee Physician Group is looking for a full time Cardiac Device Specialist for their Outpatient Cardiology Office located in Fort Myers near Colonial and Ortiz.
If you have 3 years minimum, recent clinical experience in a cardiac cath lab, critical care or cardiology practice/outpatient area including rhythm interpretation this may be a great fit for you! Please carefully review the Job Requirements listed in this posting.
The Cardiac Device Specialist is responsible for providing an excellent customer experience while performing high-quality Cardiology procedures including but not limited to EKG's, Holter Monitors, Holter Scanning and the testing and programming of implanted cardiac devices including pacers and ICD's. This position is responsible for patient safety, interpretation of arrhythmias and device behavior. The Cardiac Device Specialist is responsible for triaging device related questions from patients, physicians, clinics and hospitals. This position is responsible for educating patients and families regarding devices and documenting and reporting findings and concerns to the physician or appropriate person. This position is responsible for the collection, communication and documentation of accurate patient information/data and maintaining medical records according to regulatory standards and organizational policies and procedures. Other responsibilities include maintaining and preparing patient care areas to ensure efficient, effective and safe patient care delivery. Early/late hours and/or weekends may be required. Travel may be required between locations.
- Education: High School or equivalent required.
- Graduate from an accredited cardiovascular or allied health training program required.
- Experience: 3 years minimum, recent clinical experience in cardiac cath lab, critical care or cardiology practice/outpatient area including rhythm interpretation required.
- Training: Cardiology device training required, i.e. pacemakers, loop recorder, ICD, Holter monitor.
- License/Registry: CRAT, RCIS
- Other: Customer service skills, above average communication skills and knowledge of computers required.
- RN with a minimum of 2 years EP/device experience preferred or RCIS, RCES, CCDS OR CRAT with minimum of 2 years’ experience required.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
Lee Health is a drug/tobacco-free workplace. Pre-employment drug testing is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.