Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute (PPI) provides behavioral health services to the residents of Central Pennsylvania and surrounding region. As part of this inspired team you’ll be responsible for evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of adults with Substance Abuse Disorders and their co-morbid medical conditions. This outpatient position will work with a multidisciplinary health care team and provides a wide range of patient services for this specific patient population.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing with clinical specialization required.
- Two years’ work experience as a CRNP required.
- Current licensed to practice as a CRNP by Pennsylvania Board of Nurse Examiners required.
- Must have demonstrated effective skills in consultation.
- Certification as an NP in the area of practice specialization is preferred.
The following education, experience, and/or certifications would be an asset, but are not required:
- HIV Certification
- Willing to obtain Hepatitis C certification
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience working with Substance Abuse and Addiction disorders. Family Nurse Practitioner degree
For more information, please CLICK HERE!
Interested qualified candidates, please contact Esther Zechman:
Esther Zechman, BSN, RN
Advanced Practice Recruiter
Penn State Hershey
Penn State College of Medicine
90 Hope Drive
Mail Code A590
Hershey PA 17033-0855
Phone: 717) 531-5283
Fax: (717) 531-4707
New Email: email@example.com
The Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.