Providence is calling a Senior Epic Application Analyst to Providence Health & Services in Seattle WA, Spokane WA, Portland OR, Burbank CA and Anchorage AK.
We are seeking a Senior Epic Application Analyst to use a wide application of complex principles, theories, and concepts in the specific field, plus may have working knowledge or other related disciplines and provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Leads medium to large internal project work teams developing project plans and work plans. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and devices or modifies procedures to process data and solve problems. Review schedules, cost and documentation to ensure success of projects. Mentors and assists others in support of applications, projects and goals. Typically deals with users to determine appropriate requirements of complex systems.
In this position you will:
- Actively support and incorporate the mission and core values into daily activities. Treat all others with respect and demonstrate excellence, justice and compassion in daily work and relationships with others. Demonstrate an understanding of complex customer needs and business processes.
- Use in-depth information and analysis to provide management with advice and counsel on a variety of business issues. Issues are often highly technical and complex in nature.
- Define user requirements for complex systems.
- Perform highly complex qualitative and/or quantitative analyses.
- Lead project teams as needed.
- Identify and create standards and processes to support the application portfolio management.
- Develop and application lifecycle, and oversees a large portfolio of applications in cooperation with analysts, project managers, and strategic partners.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current Epic Clinical Documentation certification required.
- 7 or more years of industry experience with Epic (information services and/or acute care pharmacy department).
- Prior Clinical IT software implementation experience
- Previous experience with client/server and host based systems
- Knowledge of Epic product suites and its implementation process standards
- Prior Epic build experience
Current RN certification is strongly preferred
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Other Location(s): Alaska-Anchorage, Washington-Spokane, California-Burbank, Oregon-Portland
Req ID: 146669