Providence is calling a Registered Nurse Supervisor (Full time/Day shift) at our Providence Medical Institute Primary Care location in Westchester, CA.
In this position you will:
- The Clinic Supervisor oversees and develops clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Works in close collaboration with Practice Managers to ensure development and competency of clinical staff.
- Mentors and develops all staff members.
- Supports Patient Centered Medical Home teams, removing barriers and promoting excellent patient care.
- Performs all duties in a manner that promotes team concept and reflects the Providence Health & Services mission and philosophy.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current California Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association.
- At least 2 years' experience in a progressive leadership role in an ambulatory clinic setting.
- Previous experience developing key relationships within an integrated delivery system such as hospital, health plan and support departments.
- Ability to successfully work with Medical Assistants, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Registered Nurses and Providers in designing, implementing and monitoring key operational initiatives.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN).
- Emergency Room or Urgent Care experience.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from the American Heart Association.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records, Windows, and Excel-based software.
About the location you will serve:
Providence Health & Services Southern California is further developing its physician integration strategy. Historically, the largest asset has been Providence Medical Institute, a medical foundation that provides administrative and other support services to affiliated medical groups. Providence Medical Institute is expected to grow significantly in the next several years, bringing with it facilities, staff and physician growth to support that objective.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing
Location: California-Los Angeles
Req ID: 140590