Providence is calling a Manager Quality Management, RN ( Full Time / Day Shift ) to our Facey location in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Work directly with the Medical Groupsand Foundations and is responsible for integration and delivery of QualityManagement MSO functions for the Medical Groups and Foundations, in compliancewith delegated and regulatory requirements. Lead the integration of MSOQuality Management programs, developing and implementing standard workflowsacross multiple delivery models, local markets, and diverse populations acrossthe Southern CA market. Responsible for performance in the areas of QM relatedissues, data management/submission, Appeals & Grievances, ICE Reporting,CAPs, Pay for Performance/CMS 5 Star, Patient Satisfaction Survey process andreporting, CAPG Standards of Excellence Survey preparation and submission. Create a scalable organizational structure to support the medical groups throughgrowth, including acquisitions of patient populations and provider groups. Supervise the daily activities of the Quality Management DepartmentStaff and the Appeals & Grievance Coordinators to assure accurate andtimely response to health plans.
- Direct the oversight of reporting,compliance, efficiency and accuracy of the QM process as delegated by each PSAwith the health plans, including quality metrics management and reporting,event reporting, appeals and grievances, and patient safety in the ambulatorysetting, in accordance with our Program Plan, policies and procedures. Assist in developing and implementing a robust set of actionable quality reports andtools such as the MDX Registry and documentation of workflows to improvequality metrics and patient outcome. Instrumental in developing andimplementing tools to improve accountability and patient safety, such as HighReliability Organization (HRO). Responsible for compliance with health plans/NCQA/DMHChealth care quality mandates and for the preparation and submission of auditsand required health plan reports. Collaborate with Providence Health andServices (PHSCA) Medical Groups and Foundations leadership on all auditsresults and needed corrective action plans.
- Effectively drive consistenthigh quality care delivery in a rapid growth environment and across multipleambulatory care delivery systems (employed, contracted and IPA) and variousrisk levels. Lead integration across the MSO in delivering QM functions crossmultiple medical groups. Drive rapid process improvement to increaseorganizational efficiency. Effectively use data to evaluate opportunities,support interventions and measure results. Instrumental in the evaluation,selection process and implementation of technology solutions to support QMfunctions. Lead organizational and cultural transformation, and inspires othersto create highly effective teams. Demonstrate effectiveness and ability to workin partnership across reporting and organizational structures, includinghospitals, partners and medical groups in Southern CA.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- RN graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current California RN license.
- Bachelor's in Nursing.
- Minimum three to five years experience of clinical nursing in an acute care setting with strong emphasis on medical/surgical nursing or specialty area.
- Minimum two years of ambulatory care experience.
- Experience in developing educational programs and procedures required.
- Knowledge of Title XXII, NCQA, AAAHC requirements and standards, CDC and infection control standards, building codes, fire department safety standards, OSHA requirements (Title VIII).
- Must possess excellent teaching skills including presentation.
- Experience with HMOs and health plans highly recommended.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's degree in Nursing or Education.
- Minimum two years of hospital experience.
- Quality Assurance/Improvement experience desirable.
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Quality Nursing
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 141481