Providence is calling a Clinical Staff Supervisor Registered Nurse ( Full Time / Day Shift ) to our San Pedro Clinic, part of Providence Medical Institute, in San Pedro, CA.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing direct patient care in the clinicas well as facilitating patient care flow.
- Work in close collaboration withPractice Manager to ensure competency of clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Mentor and develop all staff members.
- Ensure all duties are performed in amanner that promotes team concept and reflects the Providence Health &Services mission and philosophy.
- Assist withmaintaining compliance to professional nursing standards and regulatoryrequirements and will support physicians and staff in delivering quality healthcare to patients taking into account the patients' individual physical orage-related needs.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school ofregistered nursing
- 2-3 years experience in aprogressive leadership role in an ambulatory clinic setting
- Current CA State Registered Nurse ( RN ) license
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support ( ACLS ) certification
- Current BLS-HCP-Basic Life Support–for Healthcare Providers – American Heart Association ( AHA ) – CPR / AED forProfessional Rescuer accepted on hire until card expiration date
- Experience with Electronic MedicalRecords, Windows, and Excel-based software preferred but not required.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing ( BSN )
About the location you will serve:
Providence Health & Services Southern California is further developing its physician integration strategy. Historically, the largest asset has been Providence Medical Institute, a medical foundation that provides administrative and other support services to affiliated medical groups. Providence Medical Institute is expected to grow significantly in the next several years, bringing with it facilities, staff and physician growth to support that objective.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing
Location: California-San Pedro
Req ID: 149995