Providence is calling a Clinical Nurse Manager (RN) ( Full Time / Day Shift ) to Providence Saint John's Medical Foundation Playa Del Rey, CA.
In this position you will:
- Under the direction of the Executive Director of the Providence SaintJohn's Medical Foundation (PSJMF), this position is responsible for the overallback office operations of PSJMF Playa Vista site performing a variety ofresponsibilities to support the primary care practice sites aligned with the PSJMF. The incumbent manages and oversees the staff involvedin clinical care, which may include licensed staff, medical assistants,clinical coordinators, care transition team, receptionists, and otheradministrative staff. Develops andimplements quality improvement programs; ensures efficient allocation and useof resources.
- Theposition performs all duties in a manner that promotes Providence's mission,vision and core values.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor'sdegree in Nursing or comparable combination of education and/orexperience.
- Minimum4-year managerial experience, two years preferred in the healthcare field orminimum three years progressively more responsible related work experience.
- Recent,hospital or clinic direct patient care experience on an acute, sub-acute, ambulatory,or skilled nursing facility.
- CaliforniaRN license, current American Heart Associate ACLS, BLS and PALS for Health CareProviders required.
About the hospital you will serve:
Providence Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, California, is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, home health services, affiliated services and educational facilities in the western United States. Founded in 1942, Providence Saint John's Health Center enjoys a reputation for clinical excellence across many disciplines.
The 266-bed health center has a medical staff of more than 900 physicians, 1,800 employees and a host of volunteers who share a commitment to providing quality care for all.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Location: California-Santa Monica
Req ID: 145626