Providence is calling a Administrative Operations Supervisor (Full Time) to our Facey Administration location in Simi Valley, CA.
In this position you will:
- Under the direction of the Patient Care DeliveryDirector/manager, the supervisor of Administrative Operations oversees the administrativefunctions of the designated departments within a site(s).
- Assumes direct lineresponsibility for patient care delivery, ancillary and support services.
- Directs, supervises and coordinates all aspects of patient care delivery,focusing on service, patient, employee and physician satisfaction, communityrelations; as well as marketing and planning to ensure a high level of qualityhealthcare.
- Specific responsibilitiesinclude supervising day-to-day operations, with an emphasis on patient caredelivery, high quality customer service, staffing and efficient allocation anduse of available capital and human resources.
- The position is responsible for, and providesoversight regarding the following: positive patient relations, proper telephonecommunication training & coaching, appointment scheduling, patientregistration as well as payment/co-payment collection.
- Performs "hands-on" supervisory support,leadership, and training.
- Accountablefor direct supervision of Receptionist, and/or LVN's, Medical Assistants, LabAssistants as assigned. Will ensure all operations policies and procedures are implementedand carried out consistently across multiple departments to ensure a positivepatient experience.
- Will be involved in short and long term operationalplanning for the site, while participating and/or leading organizationalsub-committees.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum 5 yearsexperience in medical reception.
- 2 years supervisory experience required.
- Typing 40-50 wpm and computer skills.
- Excellent customer service and communicationskills and training; ability to effectively interact with public andco-workers; working knowledge of medical insurance HMO/PPO/EPO/Indemnity/Worker'sComp.
- Ability to lead and implementchange management and process improvement activities in a culturally diverseenvironment; excellent customer service and communication skills; understandingof medical group operational processes and staff competency requirements and aworking knowledge of medical insurances, billing and collections procedures.
- MicrosoftWord, Excel and Power Point required.
- Strongwritten and verbal skills; ability to recognize issues, set priorities, andtake direction to accomplish established objectives.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Associate's degree.
- Proficiency in use of various software unique to health care environment - IDX and All Scripts.
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Location: California-Simi Valley
Req ID: 147416