Providence is calling a Housekeeper to Providence St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
This posting is not for a specific job vacancy. This posting serves to establish interested candidates for current or future opportunities for Housekeeping positions at St. Patrick Hospital and for various hours and shifts.
In this position you will:
- Clean, polish and disinfect assigned areas, furnishings and fixtures in patient/resident rooms and common areas.
- Periodically clean windows, walls, ceilings and doors.
- Use dry mop, wet mop, broom or vacuum to clean floors, routinely and when incidents occur.
- Clean, sanitize and stock in bathrooms in patient/resident and public areas.
- Discard trash, medical waste and recycling.
- Mix, properly use and dispose of cleaning chemicals.
- Move furniture, equipment and supplies as necessary.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English
- Must be willing to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a continual basis
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous housekeeping or custodial experience
- Previous customer service experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana has 253 licensed beds and serves patients from 17 counties. We have been recognized as a Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospital and among many other awards, have earned the Premier Award for Quality award repeatedly. Missoula is halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. It is a university city of 65,000, surrounded by big sky, scenic mountains, forests and renowned rivers.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Environmental Services/Housekeeping
Req ID: 148210