Providence is calling a Medicare Compliance Program Manager to Providence Health Plan in Beaverton, OR.
The Providence Health Plan (PHP) is part of the integrated delivery system of Providence Health & Services. We provide
and administer health coverage to more than 600,000 members nationwide responding to the needs of the community by
offering insurance for Medicare, Medicaid, commercial groups and individuals and families.
We are looking for a Program Manager to manage and lead various enterprise-wide Medicare compliance-related
initiatives and projects. If you have a background in Medicare Advantage and compliance and
want to be part of our strategic growth strategy for PH&S and Providence Health Assurance, join us!
What's Great About this Role:
If you like autonomy and want to design a program, this position gives you a unique opportunity to be creative in how you go about meeting requirements.
- Tenured leadership
- Work/life balance
- Generous vacation, benefits, flexible work and matched 403b
In this position, you will:
- Be responsible for implementation, monitoring, education and continuous improvement of the 7 required elements of the Health Plan's Medicare Advantage Compliance Program.
- Ensure compliance with CMS regulations and guidance for the Health Plan and its delegates and serve as the Medicare compliance expert.
- Serve as a mentor and consultant to the entire organization, including the Medicare compliance team.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience; in business administration, economics, healthcare administration, or other related field
- 3 years of demonstrated successful and progressive positions
- 2 years of demonstrated successful experience working with administrative, policy and/or operational aspects of the Medicare program
- 1 year of management experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 4 years of demonstrated successful experience working with administrative, policy and/or operational aspects of the Medicare program, in a managed care environment
- 2 years of management experience
- Management experience in managed care environment specific to a health plan
- Experience with health plan regulatory compliance matters
About Providence in Oregon
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as acknowledging and welcoming each visitor, introducing ourselves and Providence, addressing people by name, providing the duration of estimated wait times and updating frequently if timelines change, explaining situations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully listening to their concerns, and always thanking people for trusting Providence for their healthcare needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time."
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Health Plans
Req ID: 147619