Providence is calling an Office Assistant to Providence Health & Services in Hood River, OR.
We are seeking an Office Assistant to perform a variety of routine work assignments as well as responding to individual resident needs or requests as appropriate.
In this position you will:
- Understand and demonstrate philosophy of Supportive Housing and the Mission and Core Values of Providence Health & Services in interaction with residents and staff.
- Answer phones, greet residents and guests and follow up as appropriate or refer to Housing Director as needed.
- Support Housing Director administrative duties through accurate filing, managing correspondence and timely communication to including but not limited to recertification procedures, verification procedures, receipt and recording of tenant rents, etc.
- Support and participate in community development activities as directed by Housing Director.
- Maintenance and update of current tenant contact lists, maintain key card coding systems and keys, accept work orders and secure permission for unit entry, etc.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma.
- Equivalent of one year of office and/or secretarial experience or general office experience.
- Knowledge of procedural and process aspects of work.
- Familiarity with standardized, routine work assignments.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Studies in administrative services or equivalent.
- Prior work experience in Senior housing or subsidized housing
About the department you will serve .
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative (Non-Clinical)
Location: Oregon-Hood River
Req ID: 147977