Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) to Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington.
We are seeking a skilled and knowledgeable Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse (RN) who is dedicated to providing nursing care to a diverse group of patients. This is a 0.9 FTE (36 hours per week), night shift position.
In this position you will:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care needs for patients with a variety of medical or surgical conditions.
- Demonstrate strong teaching and communication skills with patients, family members, and multidisciplinary medical professionals.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) or higher required within three (3) years or 20 years RN Experience
- Washington State Licensure as a Registered Nurse upon hire and continually maintained thereafter
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) – (Healthcare Provider) upon hire and continually maintained thereafter
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Recent Medical/ Surgical RN experience
- Nursing experience in a hospital acute care setting
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a 127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the Washington Department of Health (DOH) and the Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Medical/Surgical Nursing
Req ID: 145066