Providence is calling a Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) (Family Practice, Full Time) to Providence Medical Group in Kettle Falls, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Maintain and review patient records, charts and other pertinent information. Interview patient, document chief complaint, measure vital signs and accurately record information in Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Communicate test results and instructions to patients per practice protocol.
- Educate patient and family about diagnostic procedures, medications, chronic disease management and treatment instructions.
- Act as a content expert and clinical resource by providing staff and patient education.
- Establish priorities in organizing daily activities, effectively manage patient flow and anticipate special equipment, solutions and miscellaneous supplies needed for various procedures.
- Accurately document all pertinent information regarding the patient in EMR.
- Accurately and promptly refill prescriptions as authorized by provider and/or practice policy.
- Instruct patient in collection of samples and tests.
- Consistently demonstrate correct handling of procedure specimens per physician orders, including appropriate identification, labeling, dating and disposition of the specimen.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to patients, medical staff, employees and as appropriate.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification within 90 days of hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve eastern Washington in clinic locations. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing
Location: Washington-Kettle Falls
Req ID: 140463