Providence Medical Group is calling a Registered Nurse to join the team at the Monroe Family Medicine Clinic in Monroe, WA.
This is a full time (Monday - Friday; Day Shift; 40 hours per week) and benefits eligible position.
We are seeking a compassionate and caring Registered Nurse (RN) to join our clinic team.
In this position you will:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care needs for patients.
- Provide safe, effective nursing care in a clinic setting.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
- Current AHA (American Heart Assoc.) Basic Life Support certification for Healthcare Provider (must be AHA accredited).
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Recent clinic and/or acute care RN experience
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve Snohomish County in more than 10 locations in scenic northwest Washington. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing
Req ID: 151152