Providence is calling an Identity & Access Operations Supervisor to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
We are seeking an Identity & Access (IAM) Operations Supervisor that is responsible for the day-to-day activities of his or her direct reports, including adoption/integration of new processes and systems, and measuring productivity and quality.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for gathering requirements and providing recommendations for implementing standard processes that will serve multiple ministries.
- Be responsible for staff development and performance management of their direct reports.
- Participate in committees with cross-functional teams within Information Services and throughout the health system across all ministries.
- Assist the IAM Operations Manager with hiring, training, and development of staff to ensure the department has both the technical and organizational skills to effectively maintain operations and support as measured by meeting the established service levels; conducts and oversees evaluations and establishes performance goals of the staff; resolves disciplinary problems, grievances, and other sensitive personnel matters.
- Build and strengthen the Identity & Access Operations team by understanding the tactics of the Specialist role and providing leadership when change is constant.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to IAM Solutions team for improvements to IAM technologies and strategic processes.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of one (1) year in a leadership role with demonstrated ability to supervise staff.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in an information services setting (customer support in a technical environment preferred).
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Tableau, Excel or data reporting management experience.
- Certification in ITIL, Lean, or Six Sigma.
- Experience working in a service delivery organization within a distributed healthcare enterprise.
- EPIC administration experience.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Req ID: 144751