Providence is calling a Supply Chain Data Analyst to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
The Supply Chain Data Analyst assists the Manager, Decision Support in forming recommendations for continuous improvement in the management of Providence's supply chain.
In this position you will:
- Provide systematic business and technical support to key Providence decision-making bodies using sophisticated automation and programming techniques.
- Collect and manage large sets of complex data, and facilitate business discussions to ensure analytic needs are met. Projects are data driven and involve quantitative analysis, together with qualitative factors.
- Meet the business requirements of the Office of Supply Chain Management and Resource Councils through the automated design and performance of supply chain analysis.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Health Information Management, Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in advanced data collection and analysis, including experience in supply chain, distribution, warehouse or logistics sectors.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Health & Services Supply Chain Management (SCM) supports our ministries and operations in all regions from Alaska to California. SCM's objective is to ensure our core strategy, One Ministry Committed to Excellence, is enhanced along with the overall patient care experience (know me, care for me, ease my way) by delivering a robust foundation of Strategic services, operational and technical support, and the sharing of comprehensive, relevant, and highly specialized supply chain management expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Req ID: 145164