Providence is calling a Strategy & Analytics Consultant to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Strategy & Analytics Consultant to focus on researching, assessing, developing, and supporting financial process improvements within the organization through the use of advanced data analytics. S/he develops statistical and other financial analysis to develop models providing key decision makers an objective and accurate view of financial processes, challenges or gaps, recommendations, and current solutions (within the tools and systems at PH&S' disposal) to yield maximum results on committed financial initiatives for the organization. This role will work on numerous initiatives within the Supply Chain Management (SCM) Organization and help to develop and support the framework needed to consolidate PH&S and SJH SCM groups, and take the SMC org. to be the best in the U.S.
In this position you will:
- Build cutting-edge analytics, data integrity structures, advanced financial (budgeting / variance analyses / forecasting), and operational optimization models to improve SCM organization's efficiency and effectiveness in meeting our partners' needs, namely all Operation Regions, Ministries, Care Centers, and other Shared Service Groups (EIS, RCM, REC, ERMS).
- Research, test, develop, and implement various analytical approaches and propose models.
- Recommend and develop mathematical algorithms to all SCM related strategic initiatives.
- Communicate and direct teams on implementation of financial and operational tracking models.
- Interface with Business users and gather feedback on delivered analytical data.
- Validation of analytical approaches with accurate data produced by vendors and 3rd party consultingams.
- Development of data validation methods to assess, rectify, or ratify results for each of the Supply Chain Strategic Initiatives.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of a Master's degree in Business Administration, Data Sciences or Analytics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent education and experience.
- 5 years of analytical & business experience in financial data sourcing, analysis, managing, and consolidating; financial models' creation and development, research and algorithm development, and accounting or related discipline.
- Advanced level of proficiency in performing financial impact analysis, risk management, and data manipulation.
- Expert experience in creating and using financial modeling tools, spreadsheets, and information acquisition tools including experience in interpreting complex conceptual analyses and reviewing financial modeling results.
- Experience with resolving Data Queries and Quality issues.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Req ID: 149538