Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our growing Pre\-Admission Services team\!
Shift Details: Per Diem\. 8 hour variable shifts\. Shifts include weekends\.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program required\.
- All Registered Nurses without a Bachelor's of Nursing \(BSN\) degree or higher must obtain a BSN within 3 years from date of hire required\.
- Current Washington State RN Licensure required\.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required\.
- ACLS required or must obtain within 6 months of hire into the position\.
- PALS required or must obtain within 6 months of hire into the position\.
- Acute Care/Pre\-Admission Services nursing experience required\.
- ACLS preferred\.
- PALS preferred\.
- Certification in related specialty area preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Registered Nurse you are responsible for the delivery of professional, safe and quality patient care through the nursing assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation\.
- Promotes teamwork, with an emphasis on timely and understandable communication of patient care information to the patient and between care providers across the continuum of care\.
- Provides and documents direct patient care through assessment, planning implementation and evaluation of nursing interventions as indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes\. Reports changes to appropriate personnel\.
- Administers and documents medications accurately and timely\. Reports discrepancies in medication management to appropriate personal\.
- Collaborates with heath care team and coordinates discharge planning\.
- Communicates accurately and effectively with patients, families, staff and physicians\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: PACU / Recovery
Req ID: 135361