Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a Practice Administrator for Cardiothoracic/Vascular Surgery & Pulmonology to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Full time, 1\.0\. Exempt\. Management\. Mon\.\-Fri\. \(8:00 a\.m\.\-4:30 p\.m\.\)
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited educational institution required\.
- Five \(5\) years healthcare management experience required\.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administrator or Nursing from an accredited educational institution preferred\. Master's Degree from an accredited educational institution preferred\.
- Five \(5\) years practice management experience preferred\.
- Lean process improvement preferred\.
- Multi\-site or multi\-specialty management experience preferred\. Management of 10 provider practice preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Practice Administrator you will implement and be accountable to the Practice Operations Council \(POC\) and the Administrative Director\. Working with the POC, the Practice Administrator has responsibility and accountability for the performance of the assigned practice\. Remains responsible for physician relations, communications, management of all non\-provider staff \(clinical matters will include direction from the affected provider\), practice revenue cycle management, Site\-Specific Action Plans \(SSAPs\), physical clinic, operations, education and training, supply inventory, etc\. Along with this authority comes the responsibility for financial performance, quality indicators, and patient satisfaction of assigned practice\.
- Oversees daily management and collaboration of a physician practice site or multiple physician practice sites\.
- Provides management, guidance and training to staff in daily practice operations\. Performs duties of clinic staff when necessary to maintain practice operations\.
- Reviews monthly financial performance\.Identifies opportunities for improvement and works with POC to develop a SSAP to implement necessary changes to meet operating commitments\.Ensures compliance to fiscal standards with focus on volume, payer mix, fees, customer service initiatives, productivity, coding and documentation, non\-provider labor, building occupancy expenses, and clinical supply costs\.
- Works with the POC to maintain practice operating and financial ratios to meet practice and system goals\.
- Provides real time feedback of all non\-provider support staff\.
- In partnership with the Director of Quality and Administrative Director\-Nursing Servicesto ensure that employees maintain licensure and certifications as required, as well as coordinating yearly competency evaluation as applicable\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Req ID: 147913