Providence is calling a Human Resource Client Manager to Providence Health & Services in Seattle, WA.
We are seeking a Human Resource Client Manager to act as primary point of contact for caregivers and core leaders for HR and employment related matters for our Swedish Medical Group in the Greater Seattle area. He or she must have an understanding in the alignment of HR strategies and business needs, implement initiatives in support of strategies, serve as a trusted advisor and advocate for caregivers and core leaders, and facilitate resolution for HR related concerns.
In this position you will:
- Provide expert advice and coaching to caregivers and core leaders; support leaders with action planning and coaching around performance development and career development.
- Advise and coach managers through employee relations issues.
- Maintain relationships in order to broker services provided through HR experts to include talent acquisiition, benefits, compensation and HR Service Center.
- Provide HR related training to client groups
- Provide acquisition/affiliation support as needed.
- Identify change management and communication needs and implements plan as appropriate.
- Relay action plan development and follow-up of regulatory audit surveys; provide analysis, interpretation, and communication of HR metrics.
- Consult with leaders to identify engagement strategies; facilitate department restructures and reorganizations as needed.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, HR management or related field.
- Five (5) plus year's professional human resources or related experience.
- Must be open to traveling around Greater Seattle area.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Human Resources
Req ID: 149542