Providence is calling a Senior Epic Beacon/Ambulatory Applications Analyst to Providence Health & Services in Seattle, WA.
We are seeking a Senior Epic Beacon/Ambulatory Applications Analyst to use a wide application of complex principles, theories, and concepts in the specific field, plus may have working knowledge or other related disciplines and provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Leads medium to large internal project work teams developing project plans and work plans. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and devices or modifies procedures to process data and solve problems. Review schedules, cost and documentation to ensure success of projects. Mentors and assists others in support of applications, projects and goals. Typically deals with users to determine appropriate requirements of complex systems.
In this position you will:
- Actively support and incorporate the mission and core values into daily activities. Treat all others with respect and demonstrate excellence, justice and compassion in daily work and relationships with others. Demonstrates an understanding of complex customer needs and business processes.
- Use in-depth information and analysis to provide management with advice and counsel on a variety of business issues. Issues are often highly technical and complex in nature.
- Define user requirements for complex systems.
- Perform highly complex qualitative and/or quantitative analyses.
- Lead project teams as needed.
- Identify and create standards and processes to support the application portfolio management.
- Develop and application lifecycle, and oversees a large portfolio of applications in cooperation with analysts, project managers, and strategic partners.
- Manage upgrades for complex systems
- Develop, facilitate and report test plans for application patches, upgrades and infrastructure configuration changes.
- Assist others in gathering, assessing and troubleshooting of application failure root cause.
- Develop technologies, processes, services supporting connectivity and technical environments.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors (BA or BS) degree or equivalent blend of education and experience.
- 5 years of functional Epic experience.
- Epic Beacon and Ambulatory certification required
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Knowledgeable of intricate application interface processes, tools and monitoring systems.
- Knowledgeable of technical infrastructures, hardware and network environments.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Post graduate studies in a related field.
- 8 years Healthcare IS experience.
About the department you will serve:
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Req ID: 126764