Providence is calling a Provider Network Program Coordinator to Providence Health & Services in Seattle, WA.
We are seeking a Provider Network Program Coordinator to be responsible for supporting and implementing the Providence Telehealth Provider Network's strategic plan through administration of the network's day-to-day operations. The also works closely with Executive Medical Director and Clinical Director to accomplish goals.
In this position you will:
- Be accountable for implementing structures and process to support the achievement of Telehealth Provider Network objectives for the system under the leadership of Clinical Director and Executive Medical Director.
- Implement and track TeleHealth provider payroll.
- Create and maintain system wide provider TeleHealth call schedule for production services.
- Create and maintain tracking for provider CME and travel expenditures.
- Support the development of framework and strategy for the conversion of regional provider network to system provider networks.
- Provide monthly reporting on provider network.
- Develop systems and processes to monitor and support provider satisfaction for the TeleHealth provider network.
- Supports the implementation of a quality oversight committee / peer review process for TeleHealth clinical services.
- Schedule and organize meetings and events
- Perform specialized functions and/or projects as assigned
- Assimilate a wide variety of detail and convey it to appropriate persons for action.
- Quickly understand and align with department and organization priorities and practices to support the department strategic priorities and goals.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication that is timely, accurate, professional, consistent and targeted to the appropriate audience.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively organize, prioritize and follow thru on assigned tasks and documentation with accuracy & attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt well to changing environment and responds quickly to requests and needs of environment.
- Create original forms & instructions.
- Demonstrate independence, requires minimal supervision to accomplish assigned task or projects and manages time effectively.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of high level admin/program coordination experience preferably in a health care setting. Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting. Proficient in MS office with emphasis on outlook and excel.
- Knowledge of EMR, CPT and ICD-9 coding.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative (Non-Clinical)
Req ID: 146058